Donald Whytock on 5 Feb 2002 19:50:41 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: new proposal: siren pate

On 2/5/02 at 8:53 AM Jonathan Van Matre wrote:

>My dear Glotmorf, as I am sure you are well aware, no person of good
>manners would even consider having siren pate before the first of May.
>
>I also feel duty-bound to report to you that your proposal fails to
>qualify for the haiku bonus because the haiku is in the comments.  Your
>prospects for marriage will *never* improve if you insist on continuing in
>this manner.
>
>Respectfully Yours,
>
>Miss Emma Stanton Scoff,
>Hadleydale Manor

I am *so* giving her a Kick in the Ass.

Oh, right, a reason...um...titles.  "Miss Emma Stanton Scoff, Hadleydale Manor".  She hasn't formally changed her name, so this must be a title.

BTW, I do realize the proposal didn't count for a haiku bonus.  Thanks to Scoff! for the concern.

						Glotmorf