Donald Whytock on 4 Feb 2002 00:34:14 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Actions

On 2/3/02 at 10:05 AM Wonko wrote:

>I moved to (15,9), I think.
>I also think that when I said 'I move all Gremlins to the square (15,9)'
>the
>Scoring Gremlin should have gone too.
>
>I take the following actions:
>1) I pick up the Bandwidth Gremlin and throw it at Scoff!
>2) I pick up the PIG and throw it at Dan.
>3) I pick up the Witch Gremlin and throw it at Rob.
>4) If the Scoring Gremlin is in fact at (15,9), I pick it up and throw it
>at
>Uin.
>5) In light of the fact that I forgot to put an initial location into the
>Yeti proposal, I throw the Yeti at a random vacant Square.
>

>--
>Wonko

If Wonko moved onto the grid before the Yeti was created, would the Yeti have been in a place where Wonko could reach it and throw it somewhere?  I'd'a thought it'd be in Limbo, since everything else has started out in Limbo.

						Glotmorf