Wonko on 3 Feb 2002 15:05:40 -0000

spoon-business: Actions

I moved to (15,9), I think.
I also think that when I said 'I move all Gremlins to the square (15,9)' the
Scoring Gremlin should have gone too.

I take the following actions:
1) I pick up the Bandwidth Gremlin and throw it at Scoff!
2) I pick up the PIG and throw it at Dan.
3) I pick up the Witch Gremlin and throw it at Rob.
4) If the Scoring Gremlin is in fact at (15,9), I pick it up and throw it at
Uin.
5) In light of the fact that I forgot to put an initial location into the
Yeti proposal, I throw the Yeti at a random vacant Square.

--
Wonko
Illiud Latine dici non potest.