Wonko on 31 Jan 2002 03:26:31 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 6

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Here we go again...
>
> Proposal 290/0: I've Got The Style It Takes (Scoff!)
Yes. We might as well do something with style.

> Proposal 291/0: Standard Optional Delimiters (Rob)
Yes

> Proposal 292/2: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Glotmorf)
Yes. Go Gremlins!

> Proposal 302/0: Fixing It Would Be Too Easy (Glotmorf)
No. This does nothing except keep Things from overlapping. Who cares?

> Proposal 303/1: Watch for Falling Rocks (Glotmorf)
Yes

> Proposal 306/1: Wait, can I take that back? (The Voice)
No. Some proposals seem good at the time but become kinda stupid later. If
this passes, nobody will want to fix eir proposals.

> Proposal 307/1: More Bandwidth Gremlin Revisions (The Voice)
No. Seems kind of confusing ­ 'according to elsewhere in this rule', the
Token can never be given to the same player twice, so the last sentence does
squat. Also, what happens if two people are tied for second-highest number
of affirmatives? The old version specifies what to do in case of a first
place tie, but with this revision, if the first choice can't be given to,
then it's ambiguous who gets it. Do both of them get it? Or does it stay
with its Gremlin? Or does something entirely weirder happen?

> Proposal 308/0: Rule by Consent (Dan)
No. Since Gritter's demise, Dan's score is far too high for me to just hand
him points for a trivial change.

> Proposal 309/0: Judges make typos too! (Dan)
Yes. This is worthy.

> Proposal 310/1: Help! Help! I'm being repressed! (Wonko)
Yea. Just in case.

> Proposal 311/2: Fixing the PEG (Wonko)
Yea. Just in case.

> Proposal 312/2: I'm Higher on the Food Chain! (Wonko)
Yea. Just in case.

> Proposal 313/3: The Yeti (Wonko)
Yea. Just in case.

> Proposal 314/3: Definitions&Pinball (Wonko)
Yea. Just in case.

> Proposal 315/2: I'm Flying! (Wonko)
Yea. Just in case.

> Proposal 317/0: Cheaters WILL be punished! (Dan)
No. It's somewhat retroactive - you can't kick someone for it until Judgment
has been administered.

> Proposal 319/0: Why? Because I'm a cave man. (Uncle Psychosis)
No. This is just weird.

> Proposal 320/1: The only card I need. (Uncle Psychosis)
No. How else can we Win?

> Proposal 323/0: i said i've got a big stick (Congenital Optimist)
Yes. Looks like fun!

> Proposal 326/0: The Rat Race (Rob)
No. I don't want to have to keep track of 6 or 7 dimensional spheres.

> Proposal 327/0: Shields (The Voice)
Yes. Whee!

> Proposal 328/0: Buttplates (The Voice)
Yes. Less incentive for kicking people for things like misspelling
signatures.

> Proposal 329/0: Think the CFJ's through, people! (The Voice)
No. Not that I object, but according to my calculations, this will be eaten.

> Proposal 330/2: The Intercontinental Ballistic Gremlin (Glotmorf)
YES!

> Proposal 331/0: In the Valley of the Drones the One-Eyed Man is Queen
> (Glotmorf)
No

> Proposal 332/1: Are you ready for some football! (Bean)
No

> Proposal 333/0: Sexy Sirens on the Rocks (Scoff!)
Yes. I suppose.

> Proposal 334/0: Justice Administered Piecemeal, Part 2 (Scoff!)
Yes

> Proposal 335/1: Bandwidth Limitation Of A Different Stripe (Scoff!)
No

> Proposal 336/0: Dependent Proposals (Scoff!)
No. We do it anyway.

> Proposal 337/0: nDaysed and nConfused (Scoff!)
No. It doesn't exist anyway ­ Scoff! only gets 5/nweek.

--
Wonko
There are no stupid questions; just stupid people.