Tyler Crosby on 30 Jan 2002 03:24:59 -0000

spoon-business: PROPOSAL(S)

Well, it being the end of the proposing period, I'd best get my act together. Here are some proposals/revisions.

First of all,
{{
Amend proposal 307 by adding the following -0- delimited text:

-0-
Append the following () delimited text to the end of the second paragraph:

()
The Token of Proposals may not be awarded to the same player in consecutive nweeks. If, according to elsewhere in this rule, the same player would receive the Token of Proposals in consecutive nweeks, the Token is not awarded and the Bandwidth Gremlin goes into Hiding.
()
-0-
}}

Now for some other proposals... sorry about the long message, I just realized that I needed to get these in tonight.

{{
__Shields__

Create a new rule, entitled __Shields__, with the following -0- delimited text:

-0-
There exists a game object known as the shield. At the beginning of each nweek, if it is not under the control of a player, the Administrator will place the shield down at a random position on The Grid. If at any point the shield and a player occupy the same position on The Grid, the shield is said to be under the control of the player. If a player has the shield under eir control, it moves with em on the grid, and cannot be moved under any other means. While a player has the shield under eir control, they may not be moved under means other than their own once per nweek move. If another game object would move the player controlling the shield, that game object instead moves away from the player one space in the direction it came from. If the shield prevents a player from being moved, it immediately leaves eir control and leaves the Grid.
-0-
}}

{{
__Buttplates__

Create a new rule entitled __Buttplates__ with the following -0- delimited text:

-0-
If at any point a player has recieved more than one Kick in the Ass in one nweek, e receives the attribute Buttplated for one nweek. If a player is Buttplated, and e receives a Kick in the Ass, the player who gave em the Kick in the Ass does not receive any points, nor does said Kick count towards a Supreme Kicker of Asses attribute. [[Basically, you gotta catch more than one person in the act of doing Generally Abhorred Stuff if you're gonna get the bonus. You gotta earn that.]]
-0-
}}

And one more...

{{
__Think the CFJ's through, people!__

Amend rule 126/4 by appending the following -0- delimited text to the final paragraph:

-0-
If a plaintiff recinds eir CFJ, e loses 1d3 points.
-0-
[[The point loss is less because CFJs are much more likely to be recinded than proposals are to be overhauled.]]
}}

There... maybe that'll teach me to get my proposals in earlier next nweek..

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*