ID Scott on 29 Jan 2002 22:38:37 -0000

spoon-business: Hopefully completely fathomable CFJ: spoon-discuss: Re: Proosal

Statement: (1)  This CFJ is permited by the rule 129, (2)  and
Rule 10 is not repealed.
Analysis: As regard to point (2) ,Rule 18 states that deletion of a rule
is not permited and unregulated, and hence is regulated (or arguably,
 prohibited, but in this case, we couldnt delete any rules!).
Rule 11 states that "the ruleset can only be changed as provided
therein", and as the ruleset does not provide for
rule changes by players using non-proposal actions (e.g. Uncle Psychosis
post sig "action"), no change occoured, and hence no action actually
happened, hence Rule 129 (the statute of limitations) did not kick in
(it states that player actions which _happened_ become legal) hence this
CFJ is permitted (which deals with point (1))
Admitedly, that is a slightly circular argument, but the best I could do
at this time of night.

cheers,
Iain