David E. Smith on 28 Jan 2002 00:10:29 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday evening)

Wonko is a Drone, and has entered The Grid.

Wonko's proosals are informally rectified to replace the weird punctuation
with {* and *} respectively. (Thank you, btw.) Eir revision of 315/0 is
recognized (315/1).

308 is rectified "as" -> "has", per Dan.

"Cheaters WILL be punished!" is 317/0.

gritter's "Token of Proposals" CFJ is 318, assigned to Joerg.

Rob is Male, and has entered The Grid.

gritter is Male, and has entered The Grid.

Note that the "at the end of an nweek" stipulation only covers moves *on*
the Grid, not moves *into* the Grid (i.e. from a state of Limbo)...

gritter sees a flash of shiny light, and mysteriously gains 25 points. You
may infer from that what you wish.

The Grid has a Web page now. It's a simple, sparse page, but it
communicates the necessary information. (The rules don't seem to say
anything about limiting visibility, except for the special case of Shiny
Things and Scary Dark Things.)

While I'm exercising administrative privilege: 126/3 is rectified (change
"recinds" to "rescinds"), as is 205/1 (change "Abscence" to "Absence").

Someone owes me a new toner cartridge - the ruleset is up to 18 pages.
(I'm still hoping someone will make that "Administrative Bribery"
proposal... :)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu