David E. Smith on 24 Jan 2002 18:03:12 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday morning!)

Glotmorf's revision of 292 is recognized (292/1).

Glotmorf's "Fixing It Would Be Too Easy" is recognized (302/0).

The rules don't seem to *require* that keywords be added/removed via
proposals, only that proposals are one way for it to be done. So I will
probably start adding a whole bunch of keywords this weekend. (To be safe,
I will call them "NotKeywords" or something, but the effect will be the
same.) I hope this will save us all from being overwhelmed with a whole
bunch of small, silly proposals.

Which reminds me: All rules are currently listed as "Uncategorized."
Please don't CFJ me or anything because I just don't have time right now
to create a list of all the rules with the word "Uncategorized" next to
'em. Use your imagination.

Glotmorf's "Watch For Falling Rocks" is 303/0.

Wonko: Though I obviously disagree with your interpretation of Rule 299,
it seems I've no choice but to go with it. (It's one of those "letter of
the law" versus "spirit of the law" things which I abhor.)

The Token of Proposals is reluctantly given to Wonko.

Scoff!'s first CFJ was rescinded. Eir second CFJ is recognized as 304 and
assigned to Uncle Psychosis.

(I claim that the votes were in fact counted, within the game state, and
the game state was merely waiting for us humans - me in particular - to
catch up to it.)

The "UIN didn't award anyone a win" CFJ is 305, assigned to Dan.

The Voice's "Self-Repealing Rules" proposal is 306/0.
The Voice's "More Bandwidth Gremlin Revisions" is 307/0.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu