Eric Gerlach on 24 Jan 2002 15:58:41 -0000

RE: spoon-business: nweek 5 results!

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Doig, Gavin wrote:

> > 277/1 fails (3-8).
> >
> I award myself a win. I award a win to each player (other than myself) who
> voted for proosal 277/1, in alphabetical order by name. I alter the text of
> rule 129 to what it would be had proosal 277/1 passed.
>
> uin,
> couldn't resist,
> sorry.

Okay, I'll bite.

I make the following CFJ:

Statement: Uncle Psychosis did not award emself a win, nor did he award
anyone else with a win, nor did he alter the text of rule 129.

Analysis:  Awarding wins is regulated, as is changing rules.  Thus Rule 18
does not apply (precedent from CFJ 251).  Therefore Uncle Psychosis
doesn't get to do this.

END CFJ

Now, I know you're just trying to exploit the Statute of Limitations, and
as much as you're right... I'm not going to sit idly by and let you do
this :)

Bean