David E. Smith on 14 Jan 2002 18:48:29 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (monday morning edition)

Jeepers. I just archived the Nomic mail on my local system - some 700
messages from when B Nomic began (I filter both lists into the same place)
- and this morning, there's already 25 new messages.

Okay, here goes...

UIN transfers 3 points from emself to gritter. (I can't find my pocket
calculator just now, so I'm not going to update the "Distance" attributes
of the players involved. Deal. At some stage I ought to hack the Roster
page to calculate current Distance on demand...)

Scoff! did correctly nail me on the precise timing of CFJ 234. Mea culpa.
Eir judgment is recorded, e receives back the 10 points e was docked for
recusal, e is removed from the LMJ. (Obviously, Wonko no longer has to
render a separate judgment on this.)

Congenital Optimist's judgment on CFJ 237 is recorded. (Don't worry about
your self-assessment of "wussy judgement" - we all have to start
somewhere, and most of us don't have formal legal training to prepare for
this sort of thing.)

Scoff!'s replacement CFJ for that undecided verdict is 264, assigned to
Glotmorf.

Scoff's judicial-reform-of-the-week, "No Kickbacks (Justice, Administered
Piecemeal) is rectified (insert closing parenthesis at end of title) and
recognized as 265/0.

Scoff's "Verbosity Sux!" proposal is recognized as 266/0. Comments on
implementation thereof forthcoming under separate cover. (And yes, I took
an extra effort to use bigger-than-strictly-necessary words there. ;)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu