Jonathan Van Matre on 14 Jan 2002 15:07:03 -0000

RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer

CORRECTION:  It will have been 7 full days from my selection at 2:18pm
today (Central time), since you sent the Daily Recognizer that initially
assigned me to the CFJ on Mon 1/7/2002 at 2:18 PM (Central time).  I
should not be recused if I have offered a judgement by that time.  Note
that the rule specifies seven days, not ndays.

If you disagree, enter the above paragraph as a CFJ.

Meanwhile, my judgement is on the way.

--Scoff!