David E. Smith on 4 Jan 2002 07:52:58 -0000

spoon-business: nweek 3 results

(The usual commentary is at the end.)

BEGIN NWEEK 3 NOMIC VOTING LOG.

156/0 passed (6-4).
Created 204/0.
Wonko scores 7 points.

157/1 passed (6-4).
Created 15/1.
Wonko scores 15 points.

158/1 passed (8-2).
Created 3/1.
Created 15/2.
Created 3/2.
(Ah, the joys of self-referential rules. :)
Wonko scores 11 points.

159/0 passed (8-2).
Created 205/0.
Wonko scores 9 points.

160/0 passed (6-4).
Created 206/0.
Wonko scores 7 points.

161/0 passed (8-2).
Created 207/0.
Wonko scores 12 points.

162/0 failed (4-6).
Wonko loses 4 points.

163/0 passed (5-4).
Created 208/0.
Glotmorf scores 12 points.

165/1 passed (7-3).
Created 126/1.
Antonio scores 13 points.

166/1 passed (9-1).
Created 128/1.
Antonio scores 11 points.

167/0 passed (6-4).
Created 127/1.
Created 209/0.
Antonio scores 7 points.

168/0 passed (6-3).
Created 150/1.
Wonko scores 6 points.

169/1 passed (7-3).
Created 168/2.
Wonko scores 8 points.

170/0 passed (8-2).
Created 210/0.
Wonko scores 9 points.

171/1 failed (2-8).
Wonko loses 2 points.

172/0 passed (9-1).
Created 33/1.
Wonko scores 14 points.

174/0 passed (9-1).
All players are awarded 10 points.
Wonko scores 18 points.

175/0 passed (7-2).
Created 32/4.
Wonko scores 9 points.

176/0 passed (10-0).
Created 211/0.
Glotmorf scores 12 points.

177/0 failed (5-5).
Glotmorf loses 1 points.

178/0 passed (7-3).
Created 212/0.
Glotmorf scores 11 points.

179/1 passed (7-3).
Created 32/5.
Wonko scores 8 points.

180/1 failed (5-5).
Rob loses 4 points.

181/0 passed (8-2).
Created 32/6.
Glotmorf scores 7 points.

182/0 failed (0-10).
Antonio loses 5 points.

183/1 passed (10-0).
Created 31/3.
Joerg scores 9 points.

184/0 passed (8-2).
Created 21/3.
Created 154/1.
Antonio scores 14 points.

185/1 passed (6-3).
Created 213/0.
Created 'The Cursed Sushi of Babel' and gave it to Rob. (Congrats.)
Rob scores 10 points.

186/0 passed (7-3).
Created 154/2.
Wonko scores 12 points.

187/0 failed (4-6).
Glotmorf loses 5 points.

188/0 failed (4-6).
gritter loses 4 points.

189/0 failed (4-6).
gritter loses 3 points.

190/0 failed (4-6).
gritter loses 1 points.

191/0 failed (4-7).
gritter loses 2 points.

192/0 passed (8-2).
Created 154/3.
Wonko scores 11 points.

193/0 passed (9-1).
Created 214/0.
Fenrir scores 8 points.

194/0 passed (7-3).
Created 215/0.
Fenrir scores 7 points.

195/1 failed (5-5).
Wonko loses 6 points.

196/0 passed (7-3).
Created 216/0.
Rob scores 15 points.

197/0 passed (8-2).
Created 217/0.
Rob scores 9 points.

198/0 failed (3-7).
Glotmorf loses 1 points.

END VOTING LOG.

Total dimension changes:
Antonio +40 score, +4 charm, +1 activity
Fenrir  +15, +2, +1
Glotmorf +35, +1, +1
Gritter -10, -4, +1
Iain 0, 0, +1
Joerg +9, +1, +1
Chess 0, 0, -1
Octagon 0, 0, +1
Rob +30, +2, +1
Turgul 0, 0, -1
UIN 0, 0, -1
Wonko +144, +12, +1
Scoff 0, 0, +1

(Scoff: You're only listed out-of-order here because you weren't on the
roster when voting started, and I didn't feel like re-printing a whole
bunch of papers. Don't take it personally. :)

The above totals don't include the 10 points everyone was awarded as a
result of the New Years proposal.

Since proposals are handled in order, gritter did briefly have ten points,
before e lost 'em all at the cruel hands of the voters (for failing all
eir currency-related proposals).

All votes were sent to a public forum of some sort, so they're archived
and thus (IMO) meet the disclosure requirements of Rule 31. If anyone
objects to this, I'll gladly scan all my vote count sheets (it's like
seven pages) and you can peruse to your heart's content.

After all rules were processed, the initial value of "Activity" was
undefined, so I'm assuming it to be zero. Therefore, it only reflects
"Activity" for this nweek (and can only be +/- 1).

Implementation of the stuff required by the new Rule 3 (the Clock and
Watch) shall take place as soon as is feasible. (I'd been working on
something similar to those things required by that rule for a while, but
haven't yet been able to properly debug 'em all.) If anyone is unhappy
with the fact that I'm going to sleep before doing so, feel free to
complain, and I'll feel free to ignore you. ;)

The stuff required by "Paper Trail" is done already. Enjoy.

All updated/final attributes are listed on the Roster, but here's a handy
cut'n'paste:

Antonio
Activity 1 Charm 5 Distance 68.19 Score 68 Speed 50.16

Fenrir
Activity 1 Charm 2 Distance 15.17 Score 25 Speed 15.17

Glotmorf
Activity 1 Charm 1 Distance 45.02 Score 45 Speed 45.02

gritter
Activity 1 Charm -4 Distance 4.12 Score 0 Speed 4.12

Iain
Activity 1 Charm 1 Distance 24.04 Score 24 Speed 10

Joerg
Activity 1 Charm 6 Distance 77.24 Score 77 Speed 19.02

M'cachessilnath
Activity -1 Charm -2 Distance 10.25 Score 10 Speed 8.25

Octagon
Activity 1 Charm -1 Distance 10.1 Score 10 Speed 9.1

Rob
Activity 1 Charm 5 Distance 90.14 Score 90 Speed 40.05
Attributes: purple, Concertmaster

Scoff!
Activity 1 Charm 0 Distance 10.1 Score 10 Speed 10.1

Turgul
Activity -1 Charm -1 Distance 10.1 Score 10 Speed 9.1

uniquely identifying names
Activity -1 Charm 5 Distance 90.14 Score 90 Speed 9.98

Wonko
Activity 1 Charm 12 Distance 161.45 Score 161 Speed 154.38

This week's object lesson: if shotgun proposals are good, fragmentation
grenades are even better! Way to go, Wonko.

(Remember the "Bandwidth Rationing" proposal is now in effect. No more
than three proposals for the next ballot. Wonko, sit back, relax, you've
already hit your limit.)

This nweek is January 4 through January 13 (voting is the 11th-13th).

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu