Jörg Rathlev on 1 Jan 2002 14:15:08 -0000

spoon-business: Followup: Abstentions in this nweek

> I think rule 32 suggests counting happens before application ("the
> proposals that HAVE RECEIVED a majority of affirmative votes", and
> "are THEN processed"), but you might prefer to not replace any
> actual votes with abstentions in this nweek.

And for the next nweek, I make the following proposal:

\begin{proposal}
\title{Don't mess up vote counting!}

Amend rule 32 by replacing "At the end of each voting period," with
"At the end of each voting period, after the votes on all proposals
voted on during that voting period have been counted,"

\end{proposal}

Joerg