Wonko on 28 Dec 2001 13:15:05 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Dimension Reform

I've just realized that since proposals happen in numerical order, my
proposal #173 will do absolutely nothing if the new dimension reform
proposal passes, as the rule 173 amends will be completely overwritten.
Therefore, I rescind proposal 173 and issue a new, similar proposal.

<proposal>
<title> Charmed, I'm sure </title>
Amend rule 154 to replace the following NIGHT delimited text with the
following DAY delimited text:

NIGHT
A player's Charm is the number of proposals submitted by them which have
been accepted, minus the number of proposals submitted by them which have
been rejected.
NIGHT

DAY
Whenever a proposal passes, the proposal's proponent's charm shall increase
by one.
Whenever a proposal fails, the proposal's proponent's charm shall decrease
by one.
DAY

and the following TOBE delimited text, if it exists, with the following
NOTTOBE delimited text:

TOBE
A player's Activty is the number of Ballots in which that player casted at
least one vote minus the number of Ballots in which that player did not
cast any vote."
TOBE

NOTOBE
Whenever an nweek ends and a player voted on that nweek's Ballot, eir
Activity increases by 1.
Whenever an nweek ends and a player didn't vote on that nweek's Ballot, eir
Activity decreases by 1.
NOTTOBE

<rationale>
This way charm & activity can be modified by other rules as well as this
one.
</rationale>
</proposal>