Gavin Doig on 24 Dec 2001 20:32:07 -0000

spoon-business: Voting

>Proposal 121/0: (untitled)
No.
>Proposal 122/1: Screw That
No.
>Proposal 123/0: No messing around with the game state
No.
>Proposal 130/0: I've told lies without hint of regret.
Yes.
>Proposal 131/1: Same as it ever was.
Yes. (The 2 revisions with the bribing rule were never actually made - I only sent them to discuss. Bad admin! Bad!).
>Proposal 132/0: We have always been at war with Eastasia.
No.
>Proposal 137/0: Correct our scores, please
No.
>Proposal 138/0: Just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.
Yes.
>Proposal 139/0: Otherwise, what are the characters going to fall off of?
Yes.
>Proposal 140/0: The word being made into flesh.
Yes.
>Proposal 141/0: Crazy as a coconut.
Yes.
>Proposal 142/0: No kickbacks
No. (It doesn't work.)
>Proposal 143/0: Judicial Compensation
No. (That'll really help us get considered verdicts).
>Proposal 144/0: Order, order!
No.
>Proposal 145/0: The Cursed Sushi of Babel.
No. (Very old, very quickly, I suspect).
>Proposal 146/0: Judicial reform 1
No.
>Proposal 147/0: Judicial Reform 2
No. (Judges should decide what the game is, not change it. If people feel that the game isn't how they want it, then they can proose something.)
>Proposal 148/0: Judicial Reform 3 or crime and punishment
Yes.
>Proposal 149/0: Don't let the game die
Yes.

uin.