Rob Speer on 14 Jun 2001 22:52:15 -0000

spoon-business: Looks like I win again

It has been over 2 days (9, in fact) since Miggsy Fox made a Motion to be added
to the game as 'Ectomorph', and nobody objected. Hence, it seems that Ectomorph
is now a player, and thus the bank gets $500.

I attain 500 points in Pooker by playing 5 Five-of-a-Kinds and 2 Full Houses,
as follows:

A 5-of-a-kind of all the 3s in the Red deck plus the Blue 3 of Hearts, and
similarly for 4s, 5s, 8s, and 9s;
in the Red deck: the King of Hearts, King of Spades, King of Diamonds, Queen of
Hearts, and Queen of Clubs;
and in the Blue deck: the King of Hearts, King of Spades, King of Diamonds,
Queen of Hearts, and Queen of Clubs.

I make the (demonstrably true) assumption that nobody can exceed my Pooker
score, and so I claim 500 points, which are transferred from the bank.

Thus having 500 points and 20 rules, I win again.

--
Rob Speer