Harrison, Andrew on 1 May 2001 08:18:55 -0000

RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 21

> The ballot for nweek 21 is as follows:
>
> P465/0, Fix the Showdown, by PurpleBob
No.
I think the players should privately tell the dealer which cards they want
to play. With posting it to the public forum it means you can decide if
you're going to play or not by seeing what's in other players hands.

> P466/1, Remove the debt system, by Joerg
Yes.
I'm not 100% happy with the way this is done, but I want to get rid of the
debt system so I'll go with it.

One thing I don't like are proposals that create a rule that automatically
repeals itself or other rules. There is no need for it. Why propose "Create
a rule that does X and once X has been done repeal the rule." when you can
just propose "Do X"?

--
The Kid