Jörg Rathlev on 27 Apr 2001 13:49:33 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal revision

In my proposal "remove the debt system" (as it's unrecognized yet, I can't use its number, sorry) add the following text:

"In rule 380 (Taxation), remove the last paragraph."

(This means the Bean Counter won't be fined if the score of players is unknown. If it's the banker's job to calculate the score, the OBC shouldn't be fined. As soon as we've managed to calculate the current scores, we can add the same provision, but for the banker.)

Joerg