David E. Smith on 12 Apr 2001 21:07:56 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Go Bookkeeping

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Quoth "David E. Smith":
> > \begin{proposal}
> > \title{Go Bookkeeping}
> Do you mean this to replace the Go Consul? If so, why not just amend R365
> to make the Go Consul elected?

Because I wasn't aware of that position, as I'd seen no activity from said
Go Consul to date. As always, a careful reading of the rules causes
Enlightenment. :)

ObBusinessList: I withdraw the above (unrecognized?) proposal.

...dave