Harrison, Andrew on 6 Apr 2001 08:27:57 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ

Sorry about this Poulenc, but cos of RFJ#44 I think this should be done too.

I propose the following RFJ:

Statement:
Poulenc's placing of a stone on K5 on 30th March is invalid as he had
already made a move on that day. The stone should be removed and Poulenc
refunded his 4 points.
The alliance that Benjamin offered to Jeff on 3rd April is invalid as he had
already made a move on that day. The alliance should be canceled. (The
re-offer of the alliance earlier today still stands.)
The alliance that The Kid offered to various people on 3rd April is invalid
as he had already made a move on that day. The alliance with Chess should be
canceled

Analysis:
This is to bring the game into alignment with RFJ#44.

Note to Judge:
You'll need to make a judicial order to remove the stone and cancel the
alliences. However be careful that you don't cancel any alliance that is
made between now and your verdict. I don't know what can happen with K5 in
the mean time. I don't think anyone can place a stone there till your
verdict as technically Poulencs stone is still there.

--
The Kid