Jörg Rathlev on 18 Mar 2001 17:52:10 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: Limitation

As we had and still have some RFJs that apply to a lot of past game actions, I think it's a good idea to limit the power of RFJs.

I make the following proposal:

\begin{proposal}
\title{Statute of Limitation}

Create a new rule entitled "Statute of Limitation" with the following text:

"No Judgement shall change the effect of actions performed more than two nweeks before the corresponding RFJ was made, even if those actions were illegal or impossible. Such actions shall always be treated as if they were legal and possible.

[[If you think something is illegal, you'd better make an RFJ at once.]]"

\end{proposal}

This means for example if RFJ 30 had been ruled false (i.e. no RFJ was possible before Nov. 11, 2000), all RFJs made before would still have happened, etc.

Do you think two nweeks is too short? Too long?

Joerg