Dan on 16 Mar 2001 19:51:14 -0000

spoon-business: Mediocrity Fix

[[It turns out I left out a bit that deals with Concertmasters in my
Mediocrity C/R Game.  It can actually work as a C/R game but it behaves a
bit weirdly.

A Mediocrity C/R Game is made up of a number of other Mediocrity games, up
to a certain point declared at creation, where the subgames become
individual challenges.  Thus, to play a level 5 Mediocrity game where each
game is made up of 5 sub-games requires 5^4 individual challenges.  This
might take a while.  I suggest we hold it to level 3 games, which would
only require 25 challenges.
]]

\start{proposal}
\title{Mediocrity fix}

1.  Append the following paragraph to rule 343:

The ContestMaster of each Mediocrity sub-game is the winner of the
previous sub-game of the same game.  If there was no previous subgame the
winner is the ContestMaster of that game.  If there is no Mediocrity game
active any Player start one and declare emself concertmaster of the new
game by posting such to the Public Forum.

\end{proposal}