Harrison, Andrew on 12 Mar 2001 13:43:21 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: NomicHome

Ok, my previous recognition of RFJ#32 was clearly wrong as it has been
withdrawn before I recognised it. Therefore this RFJ is recognised as RFJ#32
and assigned to BLMP. Not that it really makes much difference since both
RFJ's were identical except for the analysis.

--
The Kid