Daniel Chapman on 27 Feb 2001 18:53:20 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal to create Real Estate Agent

[[ Due to all the posts to create nomic homes, etc.  I wanted to add this
following proposal to keep things in order.  This will create a Real Estate
Agent whose responsibility will be to track Nomic homes, their descriptions,
etc. ]]

<proposal>
<title>Creation of a Real Estate Agent</title>

In order to prevent having to deal with Nomic homes with contents with kings
or with princes who had gold who filled their houses with silver and other
such valuable metals, we shall erect an officer in charge of Real Estate.
The real estate agent shall record all changes to properties of Nomic homes
and be allowed to veto anything that they deem "unreasonable."

The Real Estate Agent can be overturned with a Request for Judgement on the
changing of a property.

The Real Estate agent will also be responsible for keeping a list of the
properties and owners of various nomic homes.