Jörg Rathlev on 27 Feb 2001 15:06:14 -0000

spoon-business: NomicHome improvement proposal

Hmmm, now that I've destroyed all your NomicHomes, I think the rule needs some sort of improvement, doesn't it?

I make the following proposal, entitled "NomicHomes have no fixed value":

--

In rule 340, remove "Value: initially 0 points".

--

This means NomicHomes won't have any fixed value, and if we want to trade them, we'll simply have to agree about the price each time. Makes much more sense to me.

There's also some ambiguity about the distinction between contents and description. For example, do Joel's CAT-5 cable, books, computer etc. violate the rule because it is content not acquired elsewhere, or is it part of the description?

Joerg