Chess on 26 Feb 2001 18:41:44 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ

I hearby make a Request For Judgement.

Statement:

Voting without notifying the Administrator of your votes is possible [[if
not entirely practical]]

Analysis:

There is nothing in the rules that I can find which states how one should
vote. Therefore, it is entirely possible to vote by any means one wishes,
and one is fully justified in complaining about the actions that ought due
to other rules to result from their votes not being carried out even if one
has not actually posted one's votes in a way seen by the Administrator. This
system may be open to abuse, as such private votes may be said by the player
to be anything they like. [[I intend to write up a proposal to fix this when
I get time, but a RFJ seemed more fun right now.]]

[[Right, given I've been a bit rushed in writing this, I suspect (hope?)
it's going to be refuted pretty easily...]]