Dan Waldron on 20 Feb 2001 17:21:49 -0000

spoon-business: Banker's Report

I have started automatically combining debts with the same due date as
allowed by the new debt rule.  This will let me simplify this sytem a lot.

There are quite a lot of overdue debts.  The Tax collector is supposed to
start claiming them from players so the bank can get some money.  The
banks has previously been in a very low-funding system.  This crisis has
been averted.  Since the point amnesty passed, I am in a position where to
publish an accurate report I would have to go back and recalculae the
scores from every nweek since nweek 8.  This will take more time than I
have.  This report is accurately based on the second (corrected) version
of my nweek 10 report.  May I please beg for a second amnesty proposal?

debts marked + are owed by the bank to the player.  debts marked - are
owed by the player to the bank.  By the new debt rule, if debts are owed
to you, you are their owner and can trade or do what you will with them.
They can also be used to cancel out older debts if both parties agree.  I
am allowed to agree on behalf of the bank.

Banker's Report at the start of Nweek 15

Official Salary: 1
Judicial Salary: 0
Adopted Proposal Award: 5
Opposed Minority Award: 1

Failed proposal fine: 8

Summary of overdue debts due the end of nweek 12
Poulenc, -60
The Kid, -20 +30
Joel Uckelman, +20
Josh Kortbein, +20
Jeff Schroeder, +20

Summary of debts due the end of nweek 13
The Kid, +5
Jeff Schroeder +5
M'cachessilnath +10
Benjamin +10
Joel Uckelman +25

debts due at the end of nweek 14:
Administrator(13) Joel Uckelman +5
OBC(13) The Kid +5
TaxC(13) Jeff Schroeder +5

debts due at the end of nweek 15:
Joel Uckelman +17
Benjamin -11
Poulenc +10
PurpleBob +1
zagarna +1
Jeff Schroeder +2
The Kid +1

debts due at the end of nweek 16:
Joel +8
PurpleBob +5
Joerg -8
Corque +5
sabby +1
zagarna +1
Poulenc +1
The Kid +1
jeff +1

bank property (as of nweek 14):
515 points
5 extra votes

In order to update property I need the final scores of potter and 4T2.

Poulenc.