Corque S on 15 Feb 2001 23:24:28 -0000

spoon-business: new proposal P399

I am a dog named Corque but I am capable of action, therefore I am an Agent. Proposals are defined to be Primary Approvable Motions and therefore, I am entitled to and desire to make the following proposal P399:

1. Create a new rule entitled, "Joel must Randal" with the following text:

"The Player known as Joel Uckelman is ordered to Randal once within 10 days after this rule takes effect. The action of Randalling will be recorded via camara and posted to the Nomic web site. These photographs will remain for a minimum of 6 months."