Jorg Rathlev on 12 Feb 2001 21:47:40 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A proposal by the newbie

> Ok, then I make the following motion, subject to 3-day unanimous consent:
>
> --
> Add the person with the real name Jorg Rathlev [[ that's me :-) ]] as a
> Player, named "Jorg".
> --

Ooops. My real name actually has a german o-umlaut character as the second
one, but it doesn't seem to get through the list correctly... and thinking
about it, you might also not be able to type that character :-), so please
use the transcribed version (i.e. Joerg) instead.

I withdraw my first motion and make the following:

--
Add the person with the real name Joerg Rathlev [[ now that *is* me, finally
:-) ]] as a

Joerg

---
(ignore this, it's just for me to see whether encoding set to UTF-7 works:
aAoOuU?)