Harrison, Andrew on 30 Jan 2001 09:14:50 -0000

RE: spoon-business: Bank Actions

Recognised transfer of 45 points from bank to Poulenc.

Sorry that I've not been particularly involved lately, but things are
getting particularly busy at work and I've had a few subtle 'you spend too
much time on the web' comments from my manager ;-(

Isn't there a way to create new points for the bank? This new way of
handling points doesn't seem to be working properly. When points gets
awarded or deducted by the rules, this should happen automatically, not wait
for each player to 'action' it.

--
The Kid