Joel Uckelman on 17 Jan 2001 03:01:51 -0000

spoon-business: 2 motions

First, I just received an email from 4T2 telling me that he decided not to
play, so we should probably nix him. Thus, I submit a Motion to Remove
4T2-Supreme Ruler of Everything. [[This comes from R314.]]

Secondly, the title the Motion to Remove Rule is a little odd---"Motion to
remove players II"---the "II" refers to the fact that the Prop which
created it was the second one to be submitted on that subject. Thus, I
submit a Motion to Trivially Amend the title of R314 to "Motion to Remove
Players".

--
J.