Joel Uckelman on 7 Dec 2000 15:47:12 -0000

spoon-business: proposal recognition and stuff

The following proposals are recognized:

P361, Paper-Rock-Scissors, by Joel Uckelman
P362, Political Go, by Joel Uckelman
P363, [no title], by Joel Uckelman
P364, Loans, by Poulenc
P365, The Price of Nomic, by Poulenc

In my capacity as Banker, I hereby set the Adopted Proposal Award at one point, and the Opposed Minority Awards at 20 points. As the Tax Collector, I set the Failed Proposal Fine at 20 points. (This will hopefully discourage everyone from allowing proposals to be voted on this week...)

Also, on a personal note, I make all of my proposals inactive (until I weather the storm that is the semester's end).

--
J.