Dan Waldron on 23 Nov 2000 15:53:29 -0000

spoon-business: Recinded proposal and replacement 2

I rescind my attempt to create a new proposal titled "Points are
transferrable objects"

The following is a new proposal titled "Points are transferrable objects"

Amend rule 121/1 to read as follows:
_____

Associated with each agent is a scalar quantity known as eir score.  An
agent's score is a representation of the number of point objects owned by
em.

The owner of one or more points may transfer any or all points in eir
posession to another legal owner by posting to the public forum.

If the rules call for the Administrator to credit a player with a certain
number of points then e shall order the transfer of those points from the
Bank to that player.

If the rules call for the Administrator to debit a player a certain number
of points then e shall order that player to transfer the required points
to the Bank.
_____

Poulenc.