Dan Waldron on 23 Nov 2000 15:33:31 -0000

spoon-business: New Transferrable Votes rescinded and reproposed.

I rescind my attempt to create a new proposal entitled "Transferable
Voting!"

_____

The following is a new proposal entitled "Transferable Voting!":

Enact a new rule titled "New Transferable Votes" to read as follows:

With the nweekly distribution of the ballot, the Administrator shall
create for each ballot item one New Transferable Vote for each player, and
recind these to each player so that every player recieves one New
Transferable Vote on each ballot item.

New Transferable Votes are entities that may be created by the
administrator only when required by the rules, they may be destroyed by
their owner at any time.  They may be transferred by their owner to any
other legal owner by posting to the public forum.  Eacn New Transferable
Vote is marked with the serial number of the ballot item it represents,
and can be used by its owner to cast a vote on that item; this may be done
either by posting in the public forum or by privately notifying the
Administrator. This use destroys that New Transferable Vote.  At the end
of the voting period, the Administrator shall order any remaining New
Transferable Votes to be destroyed.

_____

Repeal rule 224

_____