Harrison, Andrew on 22 Nov 2000 14:37:11 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: It's my Object and I'll cry if I want to

I submit the following proposal entitled "It's my Object and I'll cry if I
want to":

Create a Rule entitled 'Object Orientation' with the following text:
"An Object is an entity that is owned by an Agent. Agents may gain ownership
or lose ownership of Objects only in he manner defined in the Ruleset.
Agents may only own a positive integral number of a specific type of Object,
unless it is otherwise specified elsewhere in the Ruleset."

Create a Rule entitled 'The Officer of Bean Counting' with the following
text:
"The Officer of Bean Counting (OBC) is an Elected Officer. The OBC is
responsible for keeping track of the number of each Object currently owned
by each Agent."

Create a Rule entitled 'Trade Descriptions Act' with the following text:
"An Agent may Trade a number of Objects with another Agent by posting the
details of their Trade to a public forum. All Agents involved in the Trade
must publicly agree to the Trade. The OBC shall within reasonable time
recognise the result of the Trade."

--
The Kid