Antonio on 15 Nov 2000 22:02:35 -0000

spoon-business: Re: vote miscount..? |--> new proposal:motion to remove players II

Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Hmmm. I'm not sure how I missed that. It actually does affect the
outcome
> for P331, since those two votes are enough for quorum, so P331 fails.
>
> --
> J.

ok, so make that a new proposal:

create a new rule named:"Motion to remove players II" that reads:"Any
Agent qualified as a Player may cease to be one if a Motion to Remove
naming em is adopted. Motions to Remove are Secondary Approvable
Motions. A Motion to Remove is subject to 10days-unanimous consent.
[[this way no player can be removed if e checks the mailing list at
least once per nweek]]

The Motive Order corresponding to an adopted Motion to Remove directs
the Officer in charge of Roaster maintainance to remove the named Agent
from the Roster."

zagarna