Harrison, Andrew on 16 Oct 2000 08:15:57 -0000

spoon-business: Privileged Motion

The following is a Privileged Motion for which I request Unanimous Consent.

1. All players scores shall be reset to zero.
2. All credits for wins, loses and draws shall be removed from players and
from the event log.
3. The proposals that were recognized as passed [[Joels email 12 Oct 2000
00:59:21]] shall be adopted immediately, and points awarded as per the
rules.
4. The proposals that were recognized as failed [[Joels email 12 Oct 2000
00:59:21]] shall be declared dead immediately, and points awarded as per the
rules.
5. All outstanding RFJ's on these matters shall be refused.
6. No further RFJ's may be raised on these matters.
7. No further Orders, Actions or any other method of altering Agents Scores,
other than that specifically detailed in the Rules, shall be taken.
8. Players who found loopholes and exploited them to potentially be credited
with a win shall be recognized as being "Clever Gits".
9. We shall get on with playing the game.
[[10. Please.]]

--
The Kid