Joel Uckelman on 12 Oct 2000 15:56:42 -0000

spoon-business: judge assignments

I forgot to make a ruling on RFJ 10/0, so I must recuse myself from it.
(doh)

Here is the new assignment:

10, Poulenc: No Agent is an eligible voter unless a rule other than Rule
118 explicitly allows that Agent to vote.

----
XnJester made a bunch this morning:

18, 4T2-Supreme Ruler of Everything: This nweek began at 00:00:00 UTC on
October 2nd.

19, Josh Kortbein: All Active Proposals at the beginning of the voting
period became Ballot Issues at the beginning of the voting period.

20, Zagarna: Alterations to Active Proposals or Motions which are not
recognised by the start of an nweek's voting do not alter any Ballot Issues.

21, Joel Uckelman: Any post sent after an nweek's voting commences which
purports to recognise changes does not alter any Ballot Issues.

22, Potter: Motions requiring a vote introduced during an nweek's voting
will not become Ballot Issues.

23, God: Inaccurate, late, or no publication of Ballot Issues does not
affected
the actual state of Ballot Issues.

24, Ed: A vote which names a revision of an item which has not become a
Ballot
Issue can not be counted.

----

Oh boy, this should be fun.