Joel Uckelman on 12 Oct 2000 00:59:21 -0000

spoon-business: voting results

10 of 13 eligible voters cast ballots. Totals are listed as for-against.

P306 failed 4-6.
P311 passed 8-2.
P312 passed 6-4.
P313 failed 2-8.
P314 failed 5-5.
P315 passed 7-3.

So, that means we have three new rules, to which I'll be assigning numbers.
The complete voting results (i.e. how each player voted) will be posted to
the page once I make the table for it. Some scoring took place--in what
amounts I have yet to calculate.

Since I've a lot of stuff to put on the page now, expect a whole bunch of
backlogged items to be taken care of in quick succession tomorrow.

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!