Joel Uckelman on 11 Oct 2000 05:22:28 -0000

spoon-business: voting reminder

Duh. I was wrong about when voting ends when I sent the ballot. Here's a
corection:

Voting ends at 00:00:00 UTC 12 October 2000. (That's 7 pm on Wednesday for
those of us in the Central Time Zone). Which means that game days always
begin at 7pm (until Daylight Savings Time ends, whenever that is, in which
case days will begin at 6pm, I think).

So, everyone remember to vote. Your vote may actually make a difference in
a polity this small... (Assuming that I agree with it--otherwise I'll
delete it, doctor the logs, and deny ever receiving it.) :)

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!