Dan Waldron on 10 Oct 2000 06:36:58 -0000

Re: spoon-business: voting

Here are my votes.

> ----
> P306/0, God

This is not nescessary.  The judgements have cleared up the issue well
enough.  I vote no on P306/0

> ----
> P311/1, Joel Uckelman, Rescinding Actions

I vote yes on P311/1.

> ----
> P312/1, Poulenc, Criminal Code
>
> [[Proposal Summary: This proposal will enact a criminal code which gives us
> the ability to punish people for various actions that disrupt game play.
> Included are laws for dealing with players who try to destroy the game and
> officers who abuse their power.]]

Wow that is long, isn't it.  It's a shame that I was too late to split it
into smaller rules.  However, guidelines for other crimes could be added
on pretty easily.  If it is too lenient or too strict then at least the
basis for a more complete system is there.  As the game develops we will
need new charges in any case.  I vote yes on P312/1.

> ---- P313/0, XnJester, Pedantics

I vote no on P313/0.

> ----
> P314/1, Joel Uckelman, Motion to Amend Trivially

One day is too little time.  One week would be better.  I vote no on
P314/1.

> ----
> P315/1, The Kid, Subliminal Religious Indoctrination

Looks like fun.  I vote yes on P315/1.

Poulenc.