Joel Uckelman on 10 Oct 2000 03:48:07 -0000

spoon-business: ballot

Voting began at 00:00:00, 10 October 2000, and will last until 00:00:00, 13
October 2000.

Here are the ballot issues, all Proposals this time. Since the Proposals
are not quite up to date on the page, I'll be sending out a full text
listing of all of the Proposals as well, so everyone can see them in their
current forms.

Voting may be done publicly or privately. If you want to vote privately,
you may do so by sending your votes to me. As was my policy in Berserker, I
will vote myself before looking at any votes sent to me.

So, here are the Proposals to be considered:

P306/0
P311/1, Rescinding Actions
P312/1, Criminal Code
P313/0, Pedantics
P314/1, Motion to Amend Trivially
P315/1, Subliminal Religious Indoctrination

Three Proposals--one each by Remo, Benjamin, and Joel Uckelman--were not
recognized in time for this round of voting. Doh. I'll try to be quicker
about that for next nweek.

--
J.

--