Adam Tomjack on 9 Oct 2000 01:42:42 -0000

spoon-business: Judgement on RFJ13, continued...

(Sun, 08 Oct 2000) Thus Spake Adam Tomjack:
> (Sun, 08 Oct 2000) Thus Spake Joel Uckelman:
> > XnJester's RFJ of 6 Oct 2000 03:47:31:
> >
> > 13, God: Benjamin should not be listed on the Roster.
>
> In the matter:
> 	Benjamin should not be listed on the Roster.
>
> I rule true.
>
> In the message of Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:18:00 -0500 (CDT) by the entity
> Benjamin Bradley <activist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, I find the following text.
> "I desire to be a player in this game of nomic. I wish to be known as
> Benjamin."  Since Benjamin has declared eir desire to be a Player on a
> public forum in accord with Rule 209 and Rule 112, e is a Player.
>
> God

I have made an error.

The correct ruling is that the statement above is false.

The statement "Benjamin should not be listed on the Roster" is false because
Benjamin is a player by my previous reasoning.  Since e is a Player, e should
be listed on the Roster.

Based on this, by Rule 214, I make the Judical Order to the Administrator not
to remove Benjamin from the Roster.

God

P.S.  Oops, sorry :(

--