Kieron Jarvis on 2 Oct 2000 03:34:01 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: Fix Rule 102.

[[Do I have to explicitly state that this is a legislative order ?]]

This is a legislative order to correct the wording of rule 5.

The original (incorrect) text states:

" Rule 102/0 : Rules and The Ruleset
The Ruleset is the collective body of current Rule versions. The Ruleset may
be altered only as provided therein. Rules are revisiable.
Every Rule must have a unique Rule number. The base Rule number is 300.

0. Initial Rule, 2 October 2000"

It will be changed to:

" Rule 102/0 : Rules and The Ruleset
The Ruleset is the collective body of current Rule versions. The Ruleset may
be altered only as provided therein. Rules are revisable.
Every Rule must have a unique Rule number. The base number for Rules is 0.
Serial numbering of Rules start from 300.

0. Initial Rule, 2 October 2000"

[[I have changed 'revisiable' to 'revisable'. I have corrected the last
sentence and added an extra sentence to help prevent ambiguity about base
numbers (as in Rule 5)]]

XnJester