Doctor Ducker on 3 May 2003 16:56:01 -0000

Re: [Nomicmarket] Bulletin Board

Daniel Lepage wrote:

> It occurred to me that we might want to post something about the Market
> on the Nomic Bulletin Board...
>
> Certainly, if we want this to become a major multi-nomic enterprise,
> that would probably be the best way to alert other nomics to it; on the
> other hand, we might want to wait until we've got a stable system that
> we're sure will work before we start advertising.
>
> Anyone have any reasons for/against?
>
> Also, is there a Nomic Market website, or just the mailing list?
>
> --
> Wonko

I think maybe we should hold off on such, for at least a little while.

We need to work through this initiall conceptual stuff, first.  Once we've got a
decent *functional* system in place, then *revealing* it and making formal
overtures to other games, would seem to be in order.