Jeff Schroeder on Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:28:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: [hosers-talk] greylisting

I don't get a whole lot of spam from ellipsis, but I am not opposed to greylisting. It is likely there exists a "reputable" server that may not be correctly configured to re-transmit email.  As bad as that may be, will the sender be notified of the undelivery?

Will all servers that attempt at least one re-delivery be considered 'known' and then whitelisted?

jeff