Jeff Schroeder on Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:27:04 -0500 (CDT)

[hosers-talk] I'm looking for a somewhat unusual service...

Maybe someone here can give a suggestion.

I am looking for a service that will handle my DNS registration as well as provide POP3 (or equivalent)/SMTP mail hosting.

Basically I no longer want to keep my server up all the time or maintain it with the latest security patches. I primarily use my server for email - and that happens to be the one thing that I require to be up all the time.

I haven't been able to find a company that will let me use my server for web, ftp, etc - and use their servers for my mail.

Any ideas?

jeff