Joel Uckelman on 6 Aug 2003 00:11:57 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] what sucks

Thus spake "Jon Stewart":

> Yes, I believe they were. I have the "obscure_addresses" option currently
> set to yes. Yet:
>
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/alacpp/alacpp-200308/msg00000.html
>
> And while my email address is in my sig, others' aren't as dumb as I am.

Hmm. Either a miracle has occurred, or you last checked prior to when I
set up MHonArc as the archiver, which was a very long time ago. As far
as I know, obscure_addresses does nothing because I'm bypassing Mailman's
lame internal archiver.

Since the people demand it, however, I'll write a script that munges
addresses in the archives.