Jon Stewart on 6 Aug 2003 00:06:12 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] what sucks

> > hosers-talk is as you say it is. ALACPP archives remain public, which I'm
> > fine with, but list members' email addresses are no longer being obscured.
>
> Is the implication that they were before?

Yes, I believe they were. I have the "obscure_addresses" option currently
set to yes. Yet:

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/alacpp/alacpp-200308/msg00000.html

And while my email address is in my sig, others' aren't as dumb as I am.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart                                 Advanced Los Angeles C++
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx                           http://www.alacpp.org