Jeff Schroeder on 24 Jul 2003 03:53:01 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] "Console login:" on RS/6000

What version of AIX did you install? I'm not sure what the console login is, but try some commands like 'smit' to see if they get you anywhere.

I used to be an IBM administrator, so maybe i can help you with more information. The 'console login' doesn't sound familiar. There might be a default login that i can't remember right now.

jeff